Gone are the days of boring plates, nowadays we are all about the #bowllife. Get on board with the ‘IT’ bowl of the moment with spicy NOURISH bowl.
Prep 10 min | Cook 20 min | Serves 3-4
Recipe by: Brie Quilter / @wholesoulliving
- 500g turkey mince
- 1 tsp Gevity Rx Curry Bone Broth Body Glue
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated turmeric
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 cup cabbage – shredded
- 1 x carrot – shredded
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- pumpkin seeds
- handful of pomegranate seeds
- drizzle of sesame oil
- 1 cup diced pumpkin
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- coriander to garnish
- salt and pepper
- Cut pumpkin into small cubes, coat in salt + pepper + coconut oil & bake until just soft
- While the pumpkin is roasting, cook mince in a pan with coconut oil until brown
- Add turmeric, ginger, salt + pepper and mix well
- Add broth to water, mix well and add to mince and stir
- Once mince is cooked, shred carrot, cabbage + slice the avocado
- Layer a bowl with spinach, shredded carrot + cabbage.
- Top with Turkey mince, sliced avo, pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds & drizzle with sesame oil.
- Garnish with fresh coriander or herb of choice.
- Serve this with any type of mince, grilled meat, raw fish, chickpeas, tofu etc
- Add rice or sweet potato to carb it up
- Get creative – the world is your oyster with these