Makes roughly 1.5 cups of gravy
Cooking time; 40-50 minutes
Best made in advance to save time, then simply reheat and serve with your chosen meal
- 5 brown onions, sliced
- 4 Tbsp butter or ghee
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Gevity Rx Bone Broth Body Glue - Natural
- 1 cup water
- Heat a large frying pan on medium heat. Add 2 Tbsp of butter and allow it to melt all over.
- Add the onions and saute the onions until golden brown, stir through every few minutes. This will take roughly 20 minutes.
- Add the remaining butter along with the garlic and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Now add the broth and water and stir through.
- Add the gravy mixture into a food processor or a blender and blitz until completely smooth and creamy.
- Now add the gravy back into the frying pan and continue to simmer until the natural sweetness from the onions is gone and you get to your preferred gravy thickness.
- Serve the gravy with our Zucchini & Rosemary Meatballs, on top of roasted chicken, beef or lamb, with cauliflower puree or potato mash or with a delicious homemade GF pie.
Will last for 10 days in the fridge.