Recipe By: Shan Cooper / @myfoodreligion
- 1 head broccoli
- 4 rashers bacon, sliced (leave out if vegan/vegetarian)
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1- 1 1/2 cup Total Tummy Turmeric Mayo
- 1 tbs wholegrain mustard
- Take the head of broccoli and chop into small, bite sized florets then pop them all into a large bowl. I also use the stalk and chop it up finely and add that in.
- Grab a frying pan and cook the chopped bacon until it's cooked to your liking. I like mine nice & crispy. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together the mayo & mustard. Add your red onion & mayo mix to the broccoli & toss well, making sure the broccoli is coated well. Top with the bacon and mix through.
- Serve and devour.