Every bit as good as a traditional caramel minus the inflammatory sugar and dairy. You won’t make this just once….
Prep 20 min | Create 10 min | Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups Medjool Dates (fresh is best)
- 2/3 cup BPA free coconut or nut mylk of choice
- 1-2 tsp Gevity Rx Natural Bone Broth Body Glue
- 1/3 tsp Madagascan Vanilla Powder
- Soak dates in boiling water for around 20 minutes (or until super squishy) then strain
- Use a food processor, blender or stick mixer to blitz dates to a thick, smooth paste
- In a small pot heat nut mylk, vanilla and Bone Broth till combined and Bone Broth is dissolved. Allow to cool slightly.
- Slowly add to date mix, small amounts at a time, blending after each addition. Blend/blitz till you reach desired consistency
- Pour into glass jars and store in fridge for up to 2 weeks
NOTES / TIPS:
- This can be made with water instead for a nut free version
- Start with just one teaspoon of Bone Broth and add more to your personal taste. The Bone Broth delivers the beautiful saltiness but you don’t want to overdo it.
- Pour over everything